Products Covered in the Warranty
This limited mattress warranty extends to mattresses manufactured by Wonder Dreamz, purchased directly from Wonder Dreamz, and located in the United States. The warranty doesn’t cover your product if you use it in a manner that is completely incompatible with our design. Mattresses are designed to be placed on a bed-base that is capable of supporting the weight of both the user and the mattress. Replaced or repaired mattresses are subject to the same warranty as the original mattress.
Wonder Dreamz 10 Year Limited Mattress Warranty
Your new Wonder Dreamz mattress is covered with a 10 year limited warranty. This limited Mattress Warranty gives you specific legal rights, that you can claim in case of specific damage to your mattress.
Who is Covered
This limited mattress warranty extends to the original buyer of the mattress who is located in the United States. All Wonder Dreamz warranties are valid only for the period of time that the mattress is owned by the original purchaser of the mattress. The original purchaser is the first buyer of the mattress directly from Wonder Dreamz. Please keep a copy of your receipt, law tag or purchase order to be used as validation for the proof of purchase. All Wonder Dreamz warranties are NOT transferable.
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1”) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable base. Normal wear requires that a mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to rip or crack, despite proper handling and normal usage.
- Any manufacturing defect in the assembly of the mattress.
Mattress Warranty Does Not Cover
- Any product that has been subject to misuse in violation of our instructions, which include placing the mattress in a proper bed frame or support system.
- A normal increase in the softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which doesn’t affect the qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to burns, cyts, tears, stains, or liquid damage.
- Mattresses sold “as is” , “used”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “returned”, “previously owned”, “comfort return”, or any other similar term that indicates that the mattress had a previous owner and/or was not new or of first quality when it was originally purchased.
- For the first 10 years of ownerships, we will replace your mattress with a brand new Wonder Dreamz mattress at absolutely no charge to you.
- In 10+ years Wonder Dreamz will repair and re-cover or replace your mattress at Wonder Dreamz option. The only charge that you will incur will the the shipping fee, which varies depending on the state and zip code, charges will be waived if a defect is confirmed to exist by Wonder Dreamz.
- In the case of a defect and in order to be able to get the benefit of the warranty, you must return your mattress to Wonder Dreamz and provide the proof of the original date of purchase. Should shipping costs be required, you will not be responsible for those costs.
- Wonder Dreamz will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your mattress back to you.
- Replaced or repaired mattresses are subject to the same limited warranty as the original mattress. If you get a repaired or replaced mattress, the warranty term of the repaired or replaced mattress begins from the date of purchase of the original mattress.
Disclaimer, Limitation on Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATRESS AND OR PILLOW IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REPLACE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATES TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED MATTRESS AND OR PILLOW WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT WILL WONDER DREAMZ BE LIABLE FOR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PILLOW OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF WONDER DREAMZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. WONDER DREAMZ;S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PILLOW GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Leave this part blank until we can get the arbitration form filled out. ($500 ANNUAL NON REFUNDABLE FEE)
This limited Pillow Warranty will be governed by the laws of the State of California.
1004 Brooks ST
Ontario, CA, 91762